!!!WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS FYRO ENGINE???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well it's a pretty stupid one indeed, but if you haven't picked up on the fact that the names I slap on these things has become a sort of silly-pseudo side hobby for me, then here's another perfect example to illustrate that point again. Now couple that with the obligatory pack pitch banter, and you've got a textbook Battlecorals sales thread oozing with the usual cliches designed and refined to lure you in, and maybe even generate a slight hint of humor. All in an effort to sell you these frags...

You see, I wanted to focus the whole write up on the Montis. It seems that Montis have really taken a back seat to nearly all other coral. Not just acros even. These poor flaties, often overlooked and overshadowed by their sprawling, branching cousins, need some attention too. I have included three of my long time personal favorites from the BC collection. The Battleberry, Tubs Staletta and the Confused Rainbow. These corals have been through more than just about anything else in my system over the years and continue to thrive. If you ask me, they complete this 10 pack perfectly. All 100% long captive and fully aquacultured here by me.;)

Steal it for 299.00 shipped!

1. Battleberry
  2. BC Secale
  3. Nilbog Resident
  4. Shades of Jaundice
  5. Tubbs Staletta
  6. Confused Rainbow
  7. FYRO ENGINE
  8. Reef Ready Grape Juice
  9. Hellraiser Milli
  10. BC Xmas
IMG_3354-Edit_zpsjzxlgwhp.jpg

IMG_3357_zps7aratiub.jpg

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you always got awesome pieces for great prices....one day(2-3 years) ....college life....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey! Thanks lot guys! agree with you on the tubs as well. branching montis are always a treat.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam is that fyro the same as the "red table" you sent me. It's fyro red lol. Either way, nice pack. Don't know what it is but I'm always drawn to that shades of jaundice lol!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam is that fyro the same as the "red table" you sent me. It's fyro red lol. Either way, nice pack. Don't know what it is but I'm always drawn to that shades of jaundice lol!

Hey there,

Thanks a lot

The Fyro's a actually different coral completely. But with you on the Jaundice. That inner glow is very cool! Kind of muted in the pic but under some bluer lights it pops quite nicely

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured. I have a red planet, Christmas mirabilis, and TDF, and your "red table" puts them all to shame lol!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I figured. I have a red planet, Christmas mirabilis, and TDF, and your "red table" puts them all to shame lol!

You know, you are totally right. That thing is really nice. No idea why i haven't even shot that one. Have you got the blue rim on yours yet?

hector cancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to send a shout out to Adam thank you so much again for the amazing corals you are 100% professional quick courteous spectacular person to do business with and again your corals are 100% quality know if ands or butts and I'm happy to have done business with you and hope to do business again in the future!!!!!

hector cancel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to send a shout out to Adam thank you so much again for the amazing corals you are 100% professional quick courteous spectacular person to do business with and again your corals are 100% quality know if ands or butts and I'm happy to have done business with you and hope to do business again in the future!!!!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks a ton Hector! Really glad your happy with the frags!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back