Where to buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, where can I buy Fauna Marin pro salt and other products in the USA? Preferably online.

Thanks!

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moat of the popular online stores sell it. Brs, topshelf aquatics, saltwateraquarium.com, and I think premiumaquatics.com

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS, TSA don't carry the salt. :(

Saltwateraquarium has been out of stock for months (maybe longer?) and last time I asked they didn't know when they'd get more. Same with premiumaquatics.

I have checked several other places as well, to the same result.

There is a Canadian place that appears to have it in stock but the feedback from buyers is pretty bad and I don't trust that they actually have it.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS, TSA don't carry the salt. :(

Saltwateraquarium has been out of stock for months (maybe longer?) and last time I asked they didn't know when they'd get more. Same with premiumaquatics.

I have checked several other places as well, to the same result.

There is a Canadian place that appears to have it in stock but the feedback from buyers is pretty bad and I don't trust that they actually have it.
Do you mean tropic marin pro reef salt?

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralvue shows a bunch of retailers in Colorado, don't know if any of them are close to you or if they offer shipping.
I contacted em all, many don't even know who Fauna Marin is. I think coralvue just lists everyone who has a wholesale account with them regardless of what they carry. :/

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one out of curiosity?

Is it these guys?
1714667625160.jpeg

They are the main supplier/ distributor of FM in Canada.

If they don’t have it then there is supply issues. I am not sure if they ship to US.

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one out of curiosity?

Is it these guys?
1714667625160.jpeg

They are the main supplier/ distributor of FM in Canada.

If they don’t have it then there is supply issues. I am not sure if they ship to US.
Yep that's it. I almost checked out and saw they do appear to ship to the US. I might take a chance on it as I'm getting low on salt. We'll see, pretty happy with TM Pro just wanted a hair more alk.

Thanks!

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that's it. I almost checked out and saw they do appear to ship to the US. I might take a chance on it as I'm getting low on salt. We'll see, pretty happy with TM Pro just wanted a hair more alk.

Thanks!
They are the go to for FM and GHL in Canada and I do use them.
As long as you are ok with less than 5 star service they are ok. By Canadian standards they are no better or worse compared to the other online reef related providers.

I always get the items eventually but some unique items do take sweet time to get here. Maybe email them about the availability and shipping to US.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back