who loves yard work?

p.pep85

got more salt then money
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dose anyone else take pride and love the challenge of having the best yard on the block? i have some great neighbors and we all try to best each other for the best lawn. i am loosing at the moment. lol

vic67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a house in my old neighborhood that had a BEAUTIFUL lawn. That guy would spend the whole weekend on it; mowing, edging, etc. He did the dethatching by hand and only a square foot at a time. I've never seen one since that looked like it. Me, I hire a lawn maintenance company to mow it weekly and I'm done !! lol

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spend a lot of time maintaining also.....if I leave my house and I see a dandelion, I have to fight the urge to go remove it lol. I do mentally mark the spot and jump on it as soon as I get home though. That sounds pretty pathetic.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take a lot of pride in my lawn. We just bought this house two years ago and the grass and flower beds were in ROUGH shape. I've been slowing getting everything up to snuff. I'm on 2 acres here so it takes a lot more time than my last lawn :)

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spend 2 much time on others, lawn is cut bi weekly and bushes trimmed, that's it for me.

palmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep- I am a lawn nut- FOR 6 years I had the best lawn in the neighborhood till grubs got the better of it - took me 2 years to get it back up. Its looking great now but not like it was before. After this fall it should be Banging again

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.8%
Back