who sells custom acrylic?

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take a look at this thread and judge for yourself. We do this as a courtesy to hobbyists. What you will get from us is precision machined parts. Exact to the millimeter. If you are OK with something off a table saw, you are not going to hurt our feelings.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to have someone fabricate a triple chamber overflow to specific dimensions, can anyone refer a supplier for this?
O of our customer service representatives said you sent them what you were looking for. Production would need the dimensions of of all the parts so they can build it. For anyone else following this thread, like I posted previously, we will do these small projects as long as you have all the dims provided. This goes for overflows, baffles, and our single piece lids like these >> https://www.tenecoraquariums.com/collections/lids-aqueon

Especially the lids. What causes problems is when someone for example says they want "X" for a particular brand of tank and asks us to get the dimensions. That we cannot do. But if you guys want someone to do small custom stuff, send us the dims to please.

FYI, this little project would cost $25 plus shipping. Self assembly.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back