• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Who's willing to ship to Australia ???

OP
OP
rob7777

rob7777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most actually goes to the USA if u do a little research 5 of the the wholesales in Sydney only ship to the u.s and don't sell here which is astonishing considering there is only about 9 wholesalers in Sydney

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always thought it was the US who gets most of our stuff too.
I was told no one imports stuff here in aus. Everything in our LFSs is from the Great Barrier Reef or north WA. Is there any truth in that?

OP
OP
rob7777

rob7777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True ay u.s gets everything that's good here we are left wit the dregs

OP
OP
rob7777

rob7777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then they want to be *******s about sending frags back ungrateful ay

darylb94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob I'm in wa so ill probably be out shipping here is really expensive unless I can do a big order and get a mate to do it as well

OP
OP
rob7777

rob7777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if u want some stuff I heard six to eight hours in the bag is fine and it's only 3 hours by plane there maybe we could work something out but if your after a big order I won't be able to help but if u wanted stuff from Sydney I'd help u out on this end so u could get stuff from a wholesaler or Lfs here if u wanted u could look after me wit a frag or two

darylb94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could get a small order but just to get customs to check the coral as it enters is $60 and then I got shipping on top of that :/

OP
OP
rob7777

rob7777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well like I said if u wanted to order stuff from a shop I could help u out as I got a good friend that runs a shop and I could help u out on this end to get there on that end as I have friends in the courier industry at your expense but it would be cheaper than u organising everything from that end I'm happy to help fellow reefers cause I know how hard it is and maybe u could do the same on that end I've seen some of the wa. Corals totally different colours than the east side ay

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%

Back