WIN a BRAND NEW TANK from Red Sea (valued at $3,000)!! This Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ Deluxe Could be YOURS!!

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus.
Supporting member

billysprout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: Subscribed!
1712704348243.png

My favorite feature of the red sea tanks is they shatter every three years on the dot! Since there's only a three year warranty, Red Sea gets to keep my money unless I pay for an extended warranty, and redsea execs get to continue defrauding our hobby unpunished after they kill all my livestock and corals and I have to start all over! Even if I win a warranty claim against their ridiculously large team of lawyers, the ONLY remedy they agree to is replacement of the original system, which means I get zero compensation aside from receiving a 'free' tank that will only break again and restart this cycle of salty abuse!

If I win a FREE red sea tank, I won't be out the $3000+ they charge for these criminal-negligence-in-a-box systems, so the only financial risk is the $5,000+ worth of livestock and tech that can fit in these systems plus any minor* water damage that is guaranteed to occur when 250 liters of salt water is suddenly on my floor.

Or, if I'm feeling evil, I can sell the system used to another reefer at LITERALLY ANY TIME DURING THE 2-5 YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD, which voids any and all warranty and puts ALL risk on another hobbyist who foolishly assumes they're buying a real intact tank and not a fraudulent pandora's box of liability and fish death! It's a win-win* situation!

I hope I win so I can use it for two months, sell it before it shatters, and join the hundreds of hobbyists who are complicit in this cartoonishly obvious hoodwinking of our hobby.

Love,
Billy

John Biddle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus post: I'd make this a softie tank. I think they are gorgeous what with all the movement and color. Leathers and gorgonians would be featured, along with some of the more brightly colored zoas and palys.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 26.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back