*** WIN a EXT 170 Gallon Complete Saltwater Reef System from Innovative Marine!! ***

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
official entry: subscribed

the tank would be a sps dominant mixed reef. i’d like to have a semi-aggressive to aggressive tank stock list

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined mailing list ! Good luck everyone !
AHHHH Booo I see it just for the lower 48 ,,,you know they ship stuff here ALL the time. We dont just eat rocks and trees :) You could just say if your in in Alaska and win you have to pay shipping,,were used to it :)

Last edited:

enlighten

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited for this one! Was just about to replace an IM tank, but will wait for this amazing upgrade :face-blowing-a-kiss:. I would do a mixed reef tank. Showstopper SPS in the middle, euphyllia garden on the left side, acan garden on the right. A few islands for duncans, candy canes, softies, and lots of zoa gardens. Maybe even try a backwall with the new rock scapes they offer, all zoas so i can just get unbelievable color in there with great texture and shadowing, would look amazing!. Fish wise, I think a central tang or three. Blue, Bristletooth, and Mimic Yellow. My clowns would get the upgrade of a lifetime. A few fairy wrasses, Refugium on the bottom so i can do a mandarin up top. And some other peaceful fish to fill out the tank. I would custom aquascape HNS style. I now have experience setting up this size tank as I just helped some friends setup a 210 from start to finish, so I am ready!

I would document my journey on my insta reef page and here on R2R as well! This will be a killer journey!

thecodingart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never seem to win these things, but man would it be an awesome end of the year birthday/holiday/anniversary pick me up.

Would love to get another mixed reef tank up and running and get a bit more creative outside of my tang gang.

I was eyeballing your sales recently but haven’t owned one of your tanks before, this would be perfect.

Given the back of the tank, would love to place some coral growth there.

Last edited:

JClic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entered, I could not imagine winning a tank like that. If I won I would give the entire set up to my dad, he has been wanting to get a saltwater tank and is quite knowledgeable already. He is retiring soon and it would be amazing if he found his hobby because of a generous company like you. My dad and I would be able to make the dream reef tank our family has always wanted. Any who Ill be buying the "Fusion Pro 2 | 40 AIO Aquarium w/ APS Stand - Black" soon though after all the great reviews I have seen. Goodluck everyone!

I will document our journey on my TikTok page, Facebook, and here on R2R as well.

Last edited:

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received an email today that I was a winner.
Unfortunately the address to register cannot be reached with my computer.
AND, the contest ends in January. ?????

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't be! @tbrown is the winner.

LOL Good luck! :)

Received an email today that I was a winner.
Unfortunately the address to register cannot be reached with my computer.
AND, the contest ends in January. ?????

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 58 47.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back