• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Working Ai director with non-original USB adapter as is

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leronidas7318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i am selling a AI Director with non-original usb adapter its the same volt and amperage though its a cell phone adapter the director functions great and never shuts off in my experience it works great and only getting rid of it cause upgrading to 52 hds for eventual Luxium upgrades will ship for an additional Shipping and handling fee of $20
1696205946201.png

TheGreatGrapeApe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i am selling a AI Director with non-original usb adapter its the same volt and amperage though its a cell phone adapter the director functions great and never shuts off in my experience it works great and only getting rid of it cause upgrading to 52 hds for eventual Luxium upgrades will ship for an additional Shipping and handling fee of $20
1696205946201.png
Hello, I am interested in your director. It would need to be shipped. How would you send it to me in Florida? What payment method do you prefer?

OP
OP
L

leronidas7318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump still available however I lost the Wi-Fi dongle however it can still be connected directly to your internet router via Ethernet cable I will include

OP
OP
L

leronidas7318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
am relatively sure it’s more user friendly by plugging via Ethernet connection off personal experience I will also be including the original usb ac adaptor though they go bad eventually and the device continues to reset itself it will work with it but unless you want the device constantly resetting use the Samsung adapter I include as well it runs non stop with the adapter because it’s the same amp and wat ) if you have anymore questions please pm me

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

leronidas7318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The USB Wi-Fi dongle is lost sadly you might be able to contact AI and ask them if there is any Wi-Fi dongle replacement you can get from them or online I am sure it would be cheap though it works fine via Ethernet too

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

leronidas7318

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump
This working Ai Director is still available at $120 plus shipping only thing missing is dongle the Ethernet port works just fine for connecting the lights I used it plenty to connect my lights without Wi-Fi dongle

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back