World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! Megabytes of Markdowns!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ApocalyptiCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I'm actually a figure skater, an ice dancer. The name is Daniel Eaton my former partner and I were pretty successful ranked 16th in the world, second alternates for 2014 Olympics but her and I split up last year. I'm partnered now with Danielle Thomas which we are just returning to from Graz, Austria with a gold medal so things are off to a start with the new partner. Thanks for the interest videos are on you tune I don't know how to attach it here but you can just you tube search the names.

ApocalyptiCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the link of my Olympic qualifying performance where my former partner and I placed 5th which moved us into second alternate spot for the Olympics. We were both pretty young at the time it was our first year on the Olympic level circuit so we were extremely happy with our entire performance and the outcome.

ApocalyptiCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here is my new partner Danielle Thomas. Now little info about this new team we are at 8 months together. Yes it's like a marriage we train 8 hours a day on ice and 2 off ice 5 days a week. My new partner and I are planning to compete in the next three Winter Olympic Games. Enjoy our free dance from Graz, Austria where we won.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there going to be any unique euphyillia ? How about acans?

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here is my new partner Danielle Thomas. Now little info about this new team we are at 8 months together. Yes it's like a marriage we train 8 hours a day on ice and 2 off ice 5 days a week. My new partner and I are planning to compete in the next three Winter Olympic Games. Enjoy our free dance from Graz, Austria where we won.
Thats Awesome keep up the good work!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys were way too fast on the last ive sale. How about a little home field advantage for the Orlando reefers?

Perhaps I can participate live in the store and just grab coral as it's posted. Even then I might still be too slow!

Sorry, however no on your suggestion. There is a home field advantage since you can pick up the corals after the sale and not have to pay to have them shipped.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But all in all bring on some teasers!
Love to see some efflos in this years live sale

Here's a few teasers.....

WWC_8980.jpg

WWC%20Purple%20Candle%20-%20179.jpg

WWC_8992_1.jpg

WWC_9002.jpg

WWC%20Red%20Shortcake%20-%20119.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I'm actually a figure skater, an ice dancer. The name is Daniel Eaton my former partner and I were pretty successful ranked 16th in the world, second alternates for 2014 Olympics but her and I split up last year. I'm partnered now with Danielle Thomas which we are just returning to from Graz, Austria with a gold medal so things are off to a start with the new partner. Thanks for the interest videos are on you tune I don't know how to attach it here but you can just you tube search the names.

Very very cool!!

ThePriceSeliger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pardon my ignorance, I've never participated in a live sale before. So to secure the coral, you have to check out for each coral individually. If I purchas 20 corals on the day of the live sale, I'll have 20 separate credit card charges or one aggregate charge?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**Note** Some changes have been made to shipping days and pickup date. They are now final.

Purchase shipping before the sale starts and SAVE UP TO $15 OFF SHIPPING! Shipping units are limited number by day so purchase one now to secure your ship day!

Shipping

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $29.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered on Thursday, December 3rd - Friday, December 4th - and Tuesday, December 8th. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, December 3rd). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Wednesday, December 2nd.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.
Click on the box to choose your ship day! (Choose Live Sale Shipping at checkout.)

Last edited:

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure I can participate in this one like I've been planning since a July. In the midst of an upgrade. For my own information, what other holiday or days do you typically do live sales on?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We been snapping photos all day of the frags for the live sale and must say one word......AMAZING!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%

Back