• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[WTB] Fluval Marine 3.0 15-24” Light New/Lightly Used

sfun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a lightly used or new Fluval marine 3.0. I live in Gainesville, FL, so it will likely need to be shipped to me. Thank you

Mattc123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a lightly used or new Fluval marine 3.0. I live in Gainesville, FL, so it will likely need to be shipped to me. Thank you
I have one that's been in continual use for a year on my tank about 12 hours a day with about 4 being moonlight but it's the 48-60" so not sure if that's too long for you.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new never used one still in box! I had past my return date and ended up going with aquatic life because I think it had more blues and like the look of it in my tank better!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new one still in box! 24 to 34 inch I believe if that the size you want. I cant download a pic because it a webb file. If interested I will take a pic and send it to you! I live in Fl as well near Tampa if you ever get this way to pick up or I can mail it to you! I just saw one on ebay for 189.00 there expensive lights. I am an idiot I didn't return it but I didint set tank up until after the return date and choose something else!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back