WWC 9th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im about to poop myself if i dont get up soon... wating for after sale.

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$338 (including shipping) for 18 corals. That is awesome no matter how you frag it.

Thanks @WWC for having such an awesome sale here on R2R - really gave me a chance to not only pick up some great stuff for the tank, but also get to know the people on here. The latter is as exciting as the former.

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome live sale @WWC, I've sat through many from other vendors and made very few, if any, purchases. During your sale today I managed to be at my computer for basically the whole thing and got 9 SWEET FRAGS. That is more than all other vendors previous live sale purchases combined, and I feel like I got some sick pieces for great prices. I'll also be checking out the after sale as soon as it is ready to go....I'm really impressed with the quality and quantity that you had to offer, and have no doubt that I will be more than satisfied with the corals I was able to get! Thanks for a great one and I'll see you there next time, you guys have me hooked!! :D:D

Dwreck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some real big plans to be fast asleep and in la la land dreaming about my corals being packaged and shipped this way. Did not plan to hang around this long..

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for another great Live Sale and please enjoy the after live sale 20% off discount and the add on frag packs. Please have patience we will get to everyone's PM/Emails/Messages on Monday. If you do not hear back from WWC please do not hesitate to call us during the weekdays 11am-7pm est. 1-855-WWC-REEF, this is always the quickest way to get in contact with us.
Please make sure you have purchased one of the shipping units, or your order will not go out.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13699992_10153759867162514_3041075363456733486_n.jpg

250+ auctions just went up on eBay and just in time for our 9th Anniversary Live Sale. You can add corals won on eBay to your Live Sale purchases for no additional shipping cost!
CLICK HERE to take you to our auctions.

Tacostrk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the awesome sale guys. It was..... Interesting

dougdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I missing something? I don't see the after sale posts

reefstacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for another great Live Sale and please enjoy the after live sale 20% off discount and the add on frag packs. Please have patience we will get to everyone's PM/Emails/Messages on Monday. If you do not hear back from WWC please do not hesitate to call us during the weekdays 11am-7pm est. 1-855-WWC-REEF, this is always the quickest way to get in contact with us.
Please make sure you have purchased one of the shipping units, or your order will not go out.

What about the left over $5 frags on the aftersale, does the 2 piece limit still apply? @WWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 52 24.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 50 23.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back