WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

diner20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still haven't got any shipping information from WWC.... :( purchased the 5/24 delivery but I have not heard anything back from them..not sure if I missed anything here

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh..dangit. I guess I'll have to wait for next year.
Yeah, I tried to buy it early and had issues with the page then forgot to go back lol. Maybe in the fall they'll do the same thing at their next sale

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags r in the frag rack now, all arrived, very little water leakage, great job @WWC on shipping and the sale, now I'm just memorized watching the frags get their color back and come out, this is a 1st for me so I think its so cool, now to deal with the withdraw symptoms from the sale, WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE, LOL!!!

ahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 4 pack. I am not a coral expert so I can't really tell how big of a deal I got but for the price it has to be a dang good one.
Like the selection as well.

Going online now to find more on them.
a35df583a77d6cddfbb05a82a39b2030.jpg

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone get one of the other two packs? I'm curious if they have a similar slip of paper with those

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New additions have arrived! Better pics coming later, this is after about 5 min in the DT. The WWC Rainbow Rim Chalice is straight fire and it was $5.00! Thanks for the fun!

WWC Rainbow Rim.jpg

JF Rainbow.jpg

Rack.jpg

Notice my WWC Defcon cyphastrea from RAP on the growing fast!

Surfzone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after cutting the bags and during the acclamation process I snagged some bag water to do some testing. Just tested the big 3 Alk Ca and Mg just out of curiosity and found dKH to be at 6.4, Ca at 445ppm and Mg at 1340. I'm sure WWC probably keeps Alk a little higher at least so this just goes to reinforce how important Alk is to corals for me. Was anyone else this reef nerdy?

Salty_Box_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t heard anything on my order yet. Still says processing. Seeing what’s being offered I actually wish I could just double down and get one nice piece shipped instead of the offerings in the 4 pack people posted.

Order #000038003

Vintageblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after cutting the bags and during the acclamation process I snagged some bag water to do some testing. Just tested the big 3 Alk Ca and Mg just out of curiosity and found dKH to be at 6.4, Ca at 445ppm and Mg at 1340. I'm sure WWC probably keeps Alk a little higher at least so this just goes to reinforce how important Alk is to corals for me. Was anyone else this reef nerdy?

Wow. The fish nerd is strong with this one. Good idea though. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is at the Sacramento FedEx distro. Should be here at some point today.

Did everything arrive as it should?

Frags r in the frag rack now, all arrived, very little water leakage, great job @WWC on shipping and the sale, now I'm just memorized watching the frags get their color back and come out, this is a 1st for me so I think its so cool, now to deal with the withdraw symptoms from the sale, WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE, LOL!!!

Great to hear everything looks pretty good! Keep us posted :) Next one is in late July!

Haven’t heard anything on my order yet. Still says processing. Seeing what’s being offered I actually wish I could just double down and get one nice piece shipped instead of the offerings in the 4 pack people posted.

Order #000038003
We just sent you a pm.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back