• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XHO-K15 LED Add-On Kit - For Radion XR15

Item Price
$100 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coeurdenuit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a great supllemntal light I no longer need. Included is the Magic Home connector to control the light via an App for your IOS phone. You'll be able to set dimming and turn-on/off with your app.

With a combined total of 16-3-Watt LED’s Blue and Violet region, the Reef Brite XHO-K15 add-on kit will increase intensity, PAR, color, and pop while improving coverage and illuminating dead spots and shadow areas in your tank. Each kit includes two Reef Brite 10-inch Blue Actinic XHO’s, Reef Brite XHO-B30 brackets, 2-way connector, and power supply. The only additional required components are the primary LED fixture and mounting hardware such as the XR15 Slide Mount.

• Reduced Shadowing
  • Even Coverage
  • Easy Installation
  • Solid Construction
  • Compatible with Gen 4, Gen 5, & Gen 6 Radions

With the purchase of a separate LED Control Interface Module or the Bluetooth LED Controller, the XHO’s can be set up for dimming functions and can be controlled with an Apex or other 0-10V controller. The Bluetooth LED Controller works with Apple and Android mobile devices.

What's Included?

• XHO-B30 Bracket Set
  • 2x 10" Blue Actinic XHO LEDs
  • 2-Way Connector
  • Power Supply
  • Magic Home Dimming connector/box

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 145 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back