• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
SOLD + FREE SHIPPING!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[FOR SALE]
XL: COLORADO WILDFIRE
BUBBLE TIP ANEMONE

Approx: 7.5" to 8.0" in. when opened
Available: 0
Asking price: SOLD -
OBO!

Picsart_24-04-23_17-39-38-954.jpg

Picsart_24-04-23_17-35-05-951.jpg

Picsart_24-04-23_17-44-43-647.jpg

(picture cr: zoanthids.com - actual bta)
Picsart_24-04-23_17-48-04-440.jpg

Picsart_24-04-23_17-52-37-752.jpg

(extra crappy pictures from my old note8: wildfire bta is in the back against the corner making it difficult to photograph without professional equipment. for reference, acrylic boxes are approx. 8" in. by 8"in. in dimensions.)

Picsart_24-04-23_17-59-04-326.jpg

Picsart_24-04-23_18-00-56-718.jpg

》Stunning Color《
bright, neon, and vivid as compared to normal rainbow bta's. will definitely stand out in your tank! xl size that will expand to nearly 8.0" in. diameter! bright neon orange tips with specks and sparkles throughout in good lighting— ran out of room in my tank and need the space desperately!

》Shipping《
FREE SHIPPING via UPS or FedEx Priority Overnight in an insulated cooler packaging and 48hr heat packs (cannot ship to HI, PR, or Alaska) local pickup is available if you are close to the north-western area of florida or fl-al state line

DOA policy《
in the rare case of a DOA, please send me 3 pics and/or video within 2 hours of the marked delivery time. a replacement will be sent, or a refund for the cost of the anemone will be issued minus the shipping cost (recipet will be presented: shipping cost is non-refundable). freebies are not covered under policy.

》Note《
this nem has been very healthy, and has stayed pretty stationary— hasn't done a lot of wandering or walking around and have remained in their nests and baskets, happily. (i have hand-made nem nests that ive created from 100% aquatic safe clay that they love). they have been eating frozen mysis, brine, squid, freeze dried krill, and reef roids, every 2-3 weeks, and have been hosting my newly wed clownfish couple :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

》PRICE IS "OR BEST OFFER"
so, shoot me some numbers and we can discuss what works best for you! please do research before purchasing, and know what you are buying! im always willing to work with you but please no low-balling— these are my personal nems that i have hand raised and cared for, myself. please keep in mind your shipping could be anywhere from $50 to $80 and that is money that comes out of the total that i do not keep as profit! i will consider trades other high end nems, softies or high end zoas.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back