Xmas/Year End Flashsale Extravaganza Dec 26th 11am - 5pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flashsale Nov20-R2R-V2.png

This day after Christmas Day we will have our last FlashSale event of 2022!​

Now that we know exactly what we received for Christmas, and more importantly what we didn't receive, we can shop for more deals! And the tanks need some more color for the New Year, to start it off right! Watch the little guys grow grow grow.​

SPS, LPS, Softies frags, colonies, big ones, little ones, and all the pretty ones. Over 600+ aquaculture corals at up to 75% off. Holy Grail Torches, Colorful frags, robust selection of aquaculture colonies, frags and everything in between! All covered by our guarantee. $5 frags, $10 frags, $15 frags and more! Rainbow Goniopora, Acans, Mushrooms, Zoanthids, Chalice, Acropora, Frags, colonies, Hammers, everything in between will be available at heavily discounted prices. You won't be disappointed with so many items to choose from. Only the best hand picked selection of healthy, Aquacultured and pest free coral.​

All items are WYSIWYG (unless otherwise stated)

Drops will be announced on this R2R thread, and will appear on this page for checkout. The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout for no additional shipping.

Win prizes! - Every participant in the FlashSale event is automatically entered into the raffle. Each winner will also receive UniqueCorals Swag bundle including a tablet bag, koozie, UC hat and sticker.

1st - UC Signature Mixed SPS Pack + swag bundle

2nd - Solomon Island octospawn coral + swab bundle

3rd - 1x Triton ICP-OEP test, 1x reef roids (things we use in house on a daily basis) + swag bundle

You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Max two $5 corals per person, for every $5 coral you must also purchase a non-$5 coral.) Robust guarantee. We automatically combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back