You and Your Screen Name

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Me too. Hey hey. Really thinkin the IM ext 200 Penny. Room divider !!! The dimensions are a perfect transfer from the current system and then use that ad the new Fowlr for the regal and a few friends. Plenty room for wrasse in there, I think., lol.
Normal People Yes GIF by CBC

OP
OP
fishface NJ

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. Hey hey. Really thinkin the IM ext 200 Penny. Room divider !!! The dimensions are a perfect transfer from the current system and then use that ad the new Fowlr for the regal and a few friends. Plenty room for wrasse in there, I think., lol.
30" x 70" peninsula...easy to clean the three glass panels. I keep go to the 150ext because it's cheaper than the 100g ext. But I can't do the 150ext...wouldn't be able to reach to the back 35" to clean it. The 100g is 23" to the back

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My screen name has nothing to do with reefing and more to do with a childhood hero.
IMG_6656.jpeg
I remember the movie too.
He was fearless. The Ceasars palace crash was unreal.
Anyway I raced motocross and then road street bikes forever.
In 2009 I sold my CBR954. It was a full custom and the lightest superbike made for a long time.
Only reason I sold it was my daughter was 8 and everytime I got on it I would do 140+.
I was 52 and decided it was time.
I still miss that bike as there is nothing like a superbike if you know how to ride.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30" x 70" peninsula...easy to clean the three glass panels. I keep go to the 150ext because it's cheaper than the 100g ext. But I can't do the 150ext...wouldn't be able to reach to the back 35" to clean it. The 100g is 23" to the back
I went with the ext170. Just waiting on 150lbs of GLR to be delivered.
Actual display 135gal.
Easy to reach the back with a 9" aluminum step stool.
20240408_140935.jpg

Evil1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember the movie too.
He was fearless. The Ceasars palace crash was unreal.
Anyway I raced motocross and then road street bikes forever.
In 2009 I sold my CBR954. It was a full custom and the lightest superbike made for a long time.
Only reason I sold it was my daughter was 8 and everytime I got on it I would do 140+.
I was 52 and decided it was time.
I still miss that bike as there is nothing like a superbike if you know how to ride.
Me too as a kid my very first motorcycle was a Honda Z50 at 6 years old. Then kept graduating up. Then all Harley’s after that.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reefing since the 1990's. :eek: Doesn't seem that long but dang it's been a fun ride. I go gaga for SPS and Wrasses. I can make fish faces with them every time I am at my tank.:face-with-hand-over-mouth: I currently have a 60B with a 40B sump. In the planning stages to upgrade to a large tank. It has always baffled me when I see folks posting threads called "Help Me Stock My Tank" "Or What Fish Should I Get". Whether a Nano or a 500g custom install - and you don't know what fish you want??

So do you live up to your Screen Name?

So this is Fishface NJ's list of fish are:

• Yasha Goby
  • Hector Goby
  • Yellow Wrasse
  • McCosker Wrasse
  • Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
  • Radiant Wrasse
  • Helfrichi Firefish
  • Midas Blenny
Cheers!
So custom title?
5000 Cub Member, what does that mean?
Mine is the song by Triumph.
The lyrics are incredable and many can find real meaning in that song.
It is also from the bible.
What ever you do on life,
'Make it worth the price you pay"?

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 22.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back