• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Frag Pack

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get rid of some zoa frags to make room for more goodies. Looking to sell local in the northeast ohio area but would be willing to ship if you want to pay for shipping. I have Styrofoam boxes and can add heat or cool packs to them as well as hard sided containers to ship everything in. In all honesty I have only shipped a few times but would offer the standard 2 hr doa policy on anything shipped as well.

Frag Pack $185 + shipping comes out to about $5 per polyp I will get some more pictures this weekend. Will ship out next week after the holiday

Purple People Eater (5p)
Rainbow Infusion (5p)
Rainbow Incinerator (3p)
Blue Eyed Blondies (6p)
Rastas (12p)
Scrambled Eggs (5p)

Rasta, Infusion, Incinerator.jpg

OP
OP
R

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lowering Price to make it impossible not to buy ;) $125 or open to offers plus shipping for all the frags. Ill throw in a frag that has a few rastas and a few gatorades as well. Just want these gone asap!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 47 27.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 80 47.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back