Zoa not opening

Zoag1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there

I bought 4 frags of Zoa on Friday 1 unknown, 1 Seduction ,1 Aoi and Awesome Blossoms.

3 opened within 3 to 4 hours but Awesome Blossoms still not open after 2 days any help would be appreciated.

Po4 .08
Nitrate 25
1.025 salinity
All 8.4
No ammonia or nitrite
Temperature 25

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there- welcome to R2R! :) We're happy to have you!

First of all, I would tell you that patience is key in this hobby - but no new reefer likes to hear that! :D Secondly, I would ask you to add a couple of pictures of your zoas so we can see what's going on!

Also, now that your tank is cycled, you don't really need to measure for nitrite anymore! (top tip!)

OP
OP
Z

Zoag1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there- welcome to R2R! :) We're happy to have you!

First of all, I would tell you that patience is key in this hobby - but no new reefer likes to hear that! :D Secondly, I would ask you to add a couple of pictures of your zoas so we can see what's going on!

Also, now that your tank is cycled, you don't really need to measure for nitrite anymore! (top tip!)
Hi there

Thanks for coming back to me have a constant ammonia wheel in and had a nitrite test . Kept tank more than 10 years ago and starting back steep learning curve. No picture atm as it's at the back and have no filter for camera . It just looks closed as all others do at night .no visible pests and also dipped with dip x .

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 92 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.9%
Back