OP
OP
J

j.faulkner72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks every one!! The triggers are from my 55 I cycled and started adding fish, then it got a leak along the bottom. I drained it, was gonna try and repair then decided against it and got a new tank ( 175 gal), I'm currently setting it up and will move the triggers when it's ready. Iodine dosing is from advice of lfs, I will step down dose for the next few weeks iodine only comes from the salt mix. Treatment of nudibranches and such is really just cause I got freaked out. I had them in my 55 from not dipping or quarantining new arrivals, and since I added lr from the 55 I thought that might be the problem. Flat worm exit and iodine are the only chemicals that have been added out side of weekly water change. So far neither trigger has paid much attention to the corals, no irritation from them except from their fins as they swim by. I'm not very familiar with Zoa pox, so I did a quick google... Nasty stuff! It he white spots must be sand from the bed, it fell off when I picked the zoa colony up to inspect. As far as the ph, I by my ro and sw pre mixed from my lfs, the pre-mix comes at 8.4 and I buffer the ro to 8.4.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back