Zoas for sale

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can cut frags frag from my Jason Fox insane rainbow Pauly colony and my Scarface zoa colony. Frags are $30 for the first polyp and $25 for each additional of the same kind.

IMG_1390.PNG

IMG_1391.PNG

OP
OP
Ari21

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice zoa's! Will you be selling any at the fragfest this Saturday?

Unfortunately not. I was planning on it but I have to work so I can't make it. I can meet up if you are interested in buying some.

ytsejam02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately not. I was planning on it but I have to work so I can't make it. I can meet up if you are interested in buying some.

Ah, too bad. I am interested, but wouldn't do so until after the fragfest. I've been holding off buying anything for that event. So don't wait on me. If I don't find what I'm looking for there (or run out of money on Saturday!) I'll ping you! The rainbow looks awesome, and I'd love to get more color variety in my tank, which is a little green heavy at the moment.

OP
OP
Ari21

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, too bad. I am interested, but wouldn't do so until after the fragfest. I've been holding off buying anything for that event. So don't wait on me. If I don't find what I'm looking for there (or run out of money on Saturday!) I'll ping you! The rainbow looks awesome, and I'd love to get more color variety in my tank, which is a little green heavy at the moment.

Sounds good. Look forward to hearing from you. Have fun this Saturday!!!

ytsejam02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm definitely interested. A zoa was on my list, and I didn't get one. Not because i didn't find any I liked, but because I spent too much. What a difference a day makes...

Would you be willing to meet halfway, which looks to be somewhere in Hamden off the merit?

OP
OP
Ari21

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm definitely interested. A zoa was on my list, and I didn't get one. Not because i didn't find any I liked, but because I spent too much. What a difference a day makes...

Would you be willing to meet halfway, which looks to be somewhere in Hamden off the merit?
Sent pm

OP
OP
Ari21

Ari21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4p fruit loops sold
4p scarface sold
1p JF Insane Rainbows sold

Still some available

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 73 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back