Zoos

• Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

View Badges
Has anyone ever ordered zoos from vividaquarium? Are the colors real? I know the prices are a little high, but the colors are amazing.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never ordered from them Larry, but the colors they have seem reasonable. I have some of the exact same colors and they look the same. They don't strike me as a company that re-touches images to make them look better than the real polyps, and charging the prices they do I don't think they could afford to do so. If you order from them be sure to let us know how they are. I've thought about getting some unusual morphs from them but haven't because of the price, and as a retailer it's hard sometimes to get exactly what you want from wholesalers, so sometimes I'm forced to buy retail even though I hate to.

OP
OP
R

reef-nut

View Badges
The only things I was looking at was a couple zoos that I do not see anywhere else, like the spidermans, goblins and the superovas. But, they are not always available. I try to stick with R2R sponsers, because you usaually get a better deal.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True, unfortunately I'm out of spidermans. I had a colony that sold almost immediately, and I haven't carried the goblins or supernovas. I have a bunch of RPE coming tomorrow and some green stardust palys too. These are the photos given to me by the supplier. Sorry for the attached images. My hosting site is doing maintenance and I can't upload the pics to my site right now.

Attachments

• RPE.JPG
    RPE.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Stardust paly.JPG
    Stardust paly.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 7

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 162 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.9%
Back