• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zs and ps and a little Lps

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not good.. not good at all. If there is any one out there that knows this guy, reach out to him. He has now ripped off three of us over his little coral scam.

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be the first for me on reef2reef. Hope u guys did not send payment as gift.

Marktheshark83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted my bank and I'll have no trouble getting money back, also contacted my buddy how a state trooper. Not worried just wanted my zoas lol

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted my bank and I'll have no trouble getting money back, also contacted my buddy how a state trooper. Not worried just wanted my zoas lol
Good! I know I wanted my Zoas too but looks not promising. I understand things happen but still you have an obligation as a seller to keep communication between ur buyers. It doesn't take that much time out of ur life to send ur buyers a message to let them know what's going on. He contacted me before and we had to reschedule shipping for Monday but now he has yet to answer any of us. Makes us think the worse.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat as you. I did hear from him yesterday tho. said he been busy and was shipping my stuff b4 8pm lastnight. said he send me tracking info too never got it.

by 8pm? fedex and ups cut off time for priority overnight I believe is by 5:30 pm

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wont matter.. he has avoided all three of us that have already paid him last week. He is in a scam im going to guess.. sad that people want to cheat others out of there hard earned money.

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wont matter.. he has avoided all three of us that have already paid him last week. He is in a scam im going to guess.. sad that people want to cheat others out of there hard earned money.
It's pretty pathetic honestly. So now the question, should I file a claim with PayPal? Or wait?

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to today. I only get paid monthly and blew half my fun money budget on a looser. Kinda ticks me off as i was looking forward to adding new stuff to my tank.

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to today. I only get paid monthly and blew half my fun money budget on a looser. Kinda ticks me off as i was looking forward to adding new stuff to my tank.
Yeah the sacrifices we make for this hobby lol. But I guess I will today too. No response from him on his thread. Karma is a wonderful thing. I will have some Zoas for sale this week so if u guys want some nice Zoas and actually get them message me. Sorry guys that we got shafted

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh crap Mark da Shark is out of his cage..lol
Sorry brother all i can do it try and think happy thoughts about this. Im trying my best to remain calm and hope that i get my money back.

Marktheshark83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
59255bd5eb9e1230b46e6ab9d773cb9a.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 104 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back