Anybody think these zoas are the real “big bird” and og “Kermit the frog” zoa?

aqquabubbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these guys on aqua sd before they got bought up. I was contemplating getting them but i know a lot of online vendors fancy their pictures up. Marketed as a “big bird” and a “Kermit the frog”. I know there’s a billion names out there but those two in particular have some crazy color and stand out if I remember correctly from when i seen two at a frag swap. But I just couldn’t tell from these pictures if they were the real deal. Any thought?

Also a bummer i missed out on these, something special about them even if they aren’t what they were marketed as.

IMG_2367.png IMG_2366.png

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw them to i thing they are i was going to grab some but i bought that grafted torch and a 3 head Rasta, I forgot all about that sale, and I got on just before it ended. I couldn’t believe those grafted torches were still there.

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have that along with adonis and the colors look off for big bird with kermit zoa. I assume they were just adding the name for hype and recognition possibly

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 93 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 110 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back