The Official WWC YouTube Video Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic is approaching the end of his DC/Maryland trip, with one of his final stops being a visit to Nick Weaver, a renowned reefer based out of Baltimore. Nick's 50-gallon mixed reef tank is the definition of eye candy, bursting with vibrant colors and teeming with life. Accompanying this stunning display is a meticulously maintained refugium, enhancing the beauty and balance of the main tank. Nick's dedication and expertise are evident in every aspect of his setup, making it a must-see for any reef enthusiast.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic concludes his trip to the DC/Maryland area with a visit to Jon Brager, an original practitioner of the elusive Moonshine Method. Jon's 200 Gallon tank is one of the best examples of this method we have ever seen. Like a scientist in a mad lab, Jon has carefully dosed over 40 elements into his tank, achieving a delicate balance that mesmerizes onlookers. Is it overkill, or is it one of the best tanks we have ever encountered? The sheer complexity and vibrant health of the tank suggest it might be the latter.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 116 35.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back