Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!
Sponsored by InlandCraft.com
The Inland Craft DB-100 diamond band saw is the most perfect tool for cutting all types of coral precisely, effectively and most successfully! The stainless steel, diamond band saw blade designed for sawing glass, stone, tile, ceramic, shells and more will cut through even the most hardened structure of stony coral. A built in speed control allows you to cut different types of coral at different speeds increasing the odds that your fresh cut corals frags will thrive! Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty water away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw. This helps keeps the coral slime to a minimum and from contaminating other types of coral you may be cutting at the time.
How to Enter: (You may complete one or all of the following entries for extra entries)
1. Subscribe to the Inland Craft email list here and post in this thread that you have entered.
2. Check out all the details of the DB-100 Diamond Band Saw and then post back in this thread something you like about the saw. https://inlandcraft.com/shop/saws/db-100-diamond-band-saw/
3. Share a photo of your favorite coral that you would like to try fragging using the DB-100 Band Saw.
4. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (4) entries are possible so you would have three (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.
Open till February 28th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry on March 1st.
A Inland DB-100 Band Saw valued at over $380 shipped to your door.
Thanks again to InlandCraft.com!Description
The Inland Craft DB-100 diamond band saw features power, durability, and precision while allowing you to cut different lines, shapes, and curves in dozens of different materials.
- Powerful, DC permanent magnet motor with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm.
- Five part spring-loaded tension system is molded into the frame and insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour. The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life.
- Coolant system provides a continuous, regulated flow of clean coolant to the diamond band saw blade, keeping your blade properly lubricated while you saw.
- Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty coolant away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw.
- Upper drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- Frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic. Interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- Rigid and quiet. The molded plastic housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. Plastic construction makes it extremely light weight, easy to handle and portable.
- Large work surface is 9″ x 10″ and corrosion resistant.
- Included BladeSert blade guide provides blade support at the point of sawing and helps keep blade tracking straight and true for maximum control and more accurate cuts.
- Includes one 37.7″ stainless steel, diamond band saw blade designed for sawing glass, stone, tile, ceramic, shells and more.
- Suitable for use as a fragging saw to cut stony corals, soft corals, and live rock (this is the replacement model of DFS-100 ReefKeeper, No. 91060).
- DB-100 diamond band saws come with a one-year warranty (90-day warranty when used in a saltwater setting).
- Construction: Injection molded, structural grade thermoplastic
- Motor type: Permanent Magnet DC with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm
- Torque: 48 oz.-in
- Voltage: 115V (US plug) and 230V/240V (Euro / Schuko plug)
- Work surface: 9″ x 10″
- Size: 18″ high x 10″ deep x 13″ wide
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Throat depth: 4.75″ (12 cm)
- Cutting depth: Maximum material thickness: 3″ (7.6cm), up to 1″ solid slab glass, up to 3″ diameter bottle
- Blade length: 37.7″ (96cm)
- Minimum radius: 3/16″ (.5 cm)
- Maximum radius: 4.75″ (12 cm)
- Cutting Speed: Dependent on material type and thickness, up to 12 inches/minute (30.5 cm/minute)
Two optional band saw blades are available for use on the DB-100 diamond band saw. Our wood band saw blade saws wood, wood composites, acrylic plastics, leather, polyethylene and polycarbonate plastics. Our metal band saw blade saws thin brass, copper, zinc, aluminum, tin, nonferrous metals, fiberglass, leather, acrylic plastics and circuit boards.
Make sure you choose the right power supply for your machine. The 230/240 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V – 240V power supply. All 230/240 volt models are manufactured with this CE rated, Type F plug (see below):
- Cutting a wine bottle in half
- Setting the drip rate on your DB-100 saw
- Adjusting the drip guide on your DB-100 saw
- Replacing the BladeSert on your DB-100 saw
- Changing blades on your DB-100 saw
- Adjusting Inland band saw blade tracking
- Fragging corals with the DB-100 saw
- Monti Cap get some TLC using the DB-100 saw
- Fragging zoanthids with DB-100 saw