Welcome to the R2R Cartoon Caption Contest for March 2019.
Put your thinking caps on, sharpen your pencils, and give us a caption for the cartoon below.
This cartoon is by Laura Yang for Reef2Reef. ©2019, All Rights Reserved.
HOW TO ENTER
This contest will be conducted inside our forum, so you first have to register for our forum if you’re not on it already. Don’t worry, it’s free and it’s easy to register.
- Come up with a caption for our posted cartoon by Laura Yang.
- Post your caption in the thread on the forum. Above, click on “discussion” under the title.
- Forum members are allowed one entry each.
- Any forum members from anywhere in the world are welcome to play.
- Prior winners (within the last 6 months) are welcome to enter, but not eligible for the prizes.
- Cut-off time and date for entries is March 31, 2019, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
A $100 Gift Card courtesy of @TopShelfAquatics, the official sponsor of our R2R Cartoon Caption Contests! Be sure to check out www.topshelfaquatics.com to start deciding on how you will spend your winnings!
HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED
Reef2Reef staff will select up to 10 finalists. Those finalists will be posted in a new thread on Tuesday, April 2nd in the Contests and Giveaways subforum. Then voting will be open to all forum members to choose the winning entry. Voting will close on April 6th, and the winner will be announced.
Thanks again to @TopShelfAquatics for being the official sponsor of our Cartoon Caption contests!