Synergy Sumptacular Giveaway
Sponsored by Synergy Reef
Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance? The Synergy Reef™ CL-34 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump. We hand build each one to meet your needs. Need slight modifications in length to be able to fit this in your stand. Want it to flow right to left or left to right? We can do that! Try that with an off the shelf sump. The CL Series™ sumps feature a double color Cross Laminated™ euro brace. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors! We only use the highest quality cell cast acrylics on our sumps. Built by Reefers for Reefers! Available in Left to Right or Right to Left Flow Configurations.
How to Enter
Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.
1. LIKE the Synergy Reef Systems Facebook Page
2. FOLLOW the Synergy Reef Systems Instagram Page
3. SUBSCRIBE to the Synergy Reef Systems YouTube Channel
BONUS ENTRY: Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (4) entries are possible so you would have three (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.
The winner will receive a Synergy Reef Systems CL-34 Model Sump shipped to your door and you get to choose the color! Valued over $650 Shipped!
*Please note the contest is open until Dec 18th*
- Dimensions: 34" long x 15" wide x 15" high
- Skimmer Section: 17.5" x 14.5"
- Return Pump Section: 6" x 14.5"
- Total Water Volume: 31 gallons
- Skimmer Water Level: 6" to 10" adjustable
- Removable media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
- Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6.5" to 9.5"
- Cross Laminated™ color Eurobracing
- High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Filter Socks and Return Pump areas
- High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
- Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
- 4 x 1/4" John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ato connection
- Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the (Shadow™ Overflow System)
- Filter Socks Holders: 2 x 4″
- Return section has 1" Bulkhead
- Made In The USA!!
Thanks again to Synergy Reef Systems!