Lets get elegant!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely see people posting pic's of their Elegance corals so I think we need a show off thread?

If you got em post em up!

This is mine, it looks small in this picture but it takes up a whole corner in my 75g tank, loves to sting me too...

DSCN2633.jpg
 
Awesome elegance! I really like the ones with the blue/purple tips and they're easily my favorite coral. If I had a big tank I'd have one of these puppies for sure.
 
I think it is time for a bump for this one, here is a pic of my Elegance in it's new home all opened up and happy!

DSCN2857.jpg
 
I had one 20 years ago :bigsmile:
IMG_6630_1.jpg


IMG_6634_1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new