Par 38 Bulb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Mr.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Link didnt work, But just some info for you.

I use a rapidled par38 over a 20 gal that I have its a 20 high that I modified onto its side. Its 24" long 17" wide and 12" tall.

I use just one of the par38 bulbs over it and its growing my zoas and I keep ricordea in it. That is as far I think I could go with it with coral

Mine is about 8 inches above the surface of the water so I couldnt tell you about if It was put up higher.. My slanted walls restrict that..

Other than that I love par38 bulbs because I have a planted tank that I use a track light from a hardware store for with LED bulbs. I just added another 2 feet and another track lamp that I sawed the covering of so I can fit the bulb onto it.

But really I think it boils down to what your looking for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new