Ideas for bulb wiring pattern for my T5 fixture with dimmable ballast?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
205
Location
Liverpool, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 8 tube fixture that I am retrofitting with all dimmable ballast, originally
it was setup on two cords one for the inner 4 bulbs and one for the outer four.

I am now setting it up with 4 cords, 1 cord per two bulb ballast.
I will be turning in each ballast an hr apart and ramping them up.
(then ramping them down and turning them off at the end of the day)

So with that info in band what is the best way to wire them?

-----

1
1
2
2
3
3
4
4

-----

1
2
3
4
4
3
2
1

-----

or?

-----

Suggestions?

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new