Got Tattoos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The most sensitive part was at the shoulder and by my armpit. The color is going to be a little worse as it will extend further each direction.
My other Arm/shoulder will be dedicated to my salt water hobby and my kids.
 
Last edited:
I'm going in for mine in a few minutes, I'll post a pic when I get home.
 
Haha, sorry the tattoo artist is an old friend I've known since third grade, we had a few drinks afterwards.
 
very nice tattoo.

Ha im actually in the process of gettin one removed.
 
Ahh i cant wait to get home and take some pics i got quite a bit Including: Jagermeister, Souther Teir Pumpkin, Edward Sissor hands, gumby and pokey, yellow submarine, cat in the hat, italy, rouge brewing, etc...
 
My work in progress
20130813_102729_zpsc10032d3.jpg


20130813_102738_zpsdfc8f07e.jpg


20130813_102747_zps8c11024c.jpg


20130813_102804_zps315e545f.jpg


20130813_102812_zps9b5f5d89.jpg


20130813_102820_zps3d41d4a4.jpg


20130813_102831_zpscce715c2.jpg


20130813_102845_zps368ba893.jpg






My other arm with my octopus. This too will be a full sleeve one day
20130813_102903_zps0850627f.jpg
 
Here's a pic from when I first started working on my piece. I've filled it in since this picture was taken but don't have a pic of it currently. Work done by Jojo Ackerman in Rosamond, CA

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new