COD Black Ops Zombies 1st place tourny winner

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's right...got 1st place in the gamebattles zombie tournament for PS3 last night...no big deal...

autographs - $35.. personalized autographs - $55.. no flash photography please.

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's playstation my 7 year old cousin could've won it ! Come join the big boys over here on XBOX ! lol! Congrats on the win!

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's playstation my 7 year old cousin could've won it ! Come join the big boys over here on XBOX ! lol! Congrats on the win!

[video=youtube;Qw9oX-kZ_9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/video]

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah my kids play that all the time what is the highest level you have got to and did you use any cheats?

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:ah: THEY HAVE FORUMS FOR GAMERS!!! :ah:

UMAD BRO? :choler::choler:

And their is also a reason why r2r has a lounge thread ! I'm pretty sure there is a cod thread on here somewhere but this isn't my thread so it's whatever . If you don't "game" then why waste your time on this thread.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty beast mode, don't know much about playing on ps3. I'm sure it's not easy to take first place no matter what system it's on. Congrats on the tourney, and save me an autograph, make it out to Brandon " the super black ops wrecka 3000" :)

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty beast mode, don't know much about playing on ps3. I'm sure it's not easy to take first place no matter what system it's on. Congrats on the tourney, and save me an autograph, make it out to Brandon " the super black ops wrecka 3000" :)

Couldn't agree with you more on how awesome it is ! I was just giving him some beef ! Haha

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UMAD BRO? :choler::choler:

And their is also a reason why r2r has a lounge thread ! I'm pretty sure there is a cod thread on here somewhere but this isn't my thread so it's whatever . If you don't "game" then why waste your time on this thread.

:ah: Me mad...lol never that. I just want to see if I could get a reaction. Which I did. And I am very proud of...lol Wanted to get into the COD mode of things You on xbox or PS3? :ah:

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok haha I was thinking you were like some ancient dude who despises gaming sorry if I got a little aggressive haha.

XBOX 4 lifeeee!:rap::beauty:1smile1

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok haha I was thinking you were like some ancient dude who despises gaming sorry if I got a little aggressive haha.

XBOX 4 lifeeee!:rap::beauty:1smile1

i think those ancient dudes only play games on xbox

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17 here Xbox - gaming and I can college basketball (ESPN3)
While my PS3 I use for blue Ray , Facebook and YouTube
All on my 42 inch LG
I can't tell You how many lawns I had to cut for all this... Too many. But it's sick as hell!!

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i sold my xbox i only got ps3, but i play on a 50" hitachi plasma.
but thats awesome that you worked for your stuff

OP
OP
Speg

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tournament was for Kino. It was 3 players and a GB ref had to sit in the room and kill himself each round...so 4x's the zombies but only three players. No cheats/glitches were allowed (the ref made sure). We got to level 38 and saved a crawler at the end to hit the box...and the game froze! Technically we hit 39...and technically we never actually died. I'm a little upset because I came up with a strategy that wouldn't allow us to die, but sometimes game freezes happen :(

I hear there is the same tournament on xbox360 shortly..you 360 players may want to try it! I hear that 360 players are so much easier to beat. I have a tournament at my college on Saturday and it's 360 only....I'll have to make a switch to a console that I've never played, but I feel pretty confident that I'll win that one too.

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool yeah my kids do that all the time use a grenade and keep a crawler or 2 and float around on some platform upgrading weapons and fighting chimps or dogs looks cool like the zombies I cannot wait till they make a game just with the zombies and not the war against humans that would be cool ..nice graphics I have the ps3 actually 2 of them for the blu-ray and 3 xbox's for the kids ..like the new camera thingy it moves and follows your movements you are the controller just not enough games for it yet..

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back