Different LED chip

DarkSephiroth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
My Fish Tank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any replacement LED chip like the Cree RB or Blue?

I would like to replace a few of the standard non-cree for the Cree one.

Also a few red would be nice too.

This would be on a Mazarra P series
 
I did a bit more research and found out that the XP-G 85 CRI white has some red in it already.
Is the graph pretty realistic about the color temperature of this LED? If so i probably don't need to add extra red led in it then.

Mazarra Specifications
 
I did a bit more research and found out that the XP-G 85 CRI white has some red in it already.
Is the graph pretty realistic about the color temperature of this LED? If so i probably don't need to add extra red led in it then.

Mazarra Specifications

The Graph is very accurate, I will make a post when the red LEDs are available if you still want to try them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new