Greetings From Oklahoma

JasonFreeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been hanging out at another forum for 12 years and wanted to see what the other side was like :smile:. My tank is an Oceanic 38 gallon with a four bulb T5 fixture, NAC-6 skimmer, custom sump, micro calcium reactor and BRS GFO and Carbon reactor. The tank has been up and running in one form or another for over 12 years, but I just exchanged a lot of rock out so it isn't quite as colorful as it used to be. Current inhabitants are a mated false percula pair, a peppermint shrimp, two RBTA and assorted corals. Changing to LEDs is my next priority. I'll get a pic of the tank up when my lights come on later. I work nights so they are on a reverse schedule so I can enjoy them when I'm off.

Jason

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Hope to see some pics of your Tank in the near future!! IMO this sites the Best!!

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to have you on board. We have a local forum on here called ORA(Oklahoma Reefers Anomynous). Look for it and and post on there. Were trying to increase the membership there and get a good local community going. Where in OK are you.

OP
OP
J

JasonFreeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to have you on board. We have a local forum on here called ORA(Oklahoma Reefers Anomynous). Look for it and and post on there. Were trying to increase the membership there and get a good local community going. Where in OK are you.

Warr Acres. If you ever did anything with COMAS, I was one of the founders and first Vice President. I haven't had much to do with clubs for quite a while though. I do pop on to the FB group every now and then.

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved to okc last year so comas was pretty much done by then. We arwnt really a club just people who love to talk reefing. No meeting or dues or anything like that. We would love to have you and your knowledge join in the conversation. Everyone is very friendly we just need more people to share with.

OP
OP
J

JasonFreeland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go, quick and dirty right after lights on.

fulltank.jpg
clam.jpg
clowns.jpg

Pretty much everything other than the rocks on the bottom are brand new. I gave my old ones to Paul Whitby so he could feed his Berghias. A coral I got from COMAS had thoroughly infested my tank and I had to get drastic or I was going to break the sledge hammer out :wink:. The Anemones, Clown Fish, Crocea and Blue Zoas I have had for a while. The one rock on the far left side holding up the clam, is the only original.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.3%
Back