• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

monster Mash Chalice

fishytyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

up for sale is my favorite chalice: Monster Mash Chalice with 2 eyes. about .75 by .75. this is my entire colony. i got this from FnF last year. it was probably smaller then a eraser head when i got it. however i do not want to take a chance with this piece during my transition so its up for sale for a lucky person. will try to throw in some freebies to offset the price of this piece.

actual piece, btw i do not use photoshop
P1010912.jpg

i took this using led at night
P1020057.jpg

I am asking for 700 shipped or OBO.

thanks for looking,

OP
OP
F

fishytyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For this particular frag, the lineage is the current owner, before that Matt from FnF, I sold him the frag you see now...which i got off my mother colony that although I no longer own, I grew out from 1 eye (I paid a whopping $65 for it...) that I got directly from Charles, the original owner of the Monster Mash chalice.

Thanks for clearing this up, all i knew is i got it from Matt lol. Thanks!

maus42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for clearing this up, all i knew is i got it from Matt lol. Thanks!

No problem.... kind of fun seeing little pieces of a coral I grew out years ago still making the rounds :p

Which reminds me, I need to call my buddy who I sold my mother colony to and see how much it's gonna set me back for him to make a decent sized frag for me :p

BayCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For this particular frag, the lineage is the current owner, before that Matt from FnF, I sold him the frag you see now...which i got off my mother colony that although I no longer own, I grew out from 1 eye (I paid a whopping $65 for it...) that I got directly from Charles, the original owner of the Monster Mash chalice.

You must be David?

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to clarify that that is not the lineage for that piece. The lineage is as follows

Current owner > FnF > da6d2003 > maus42 > chin_monster

The frags that came from me came from a large chunk off David's mother colony.

Thanks
Matt

maus42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to clarify that that is not the lineage for that piece. The lineage is as follows

Current owner > FnF > da6d2003 > maus42 > chin_monster

The frags that came from me came from a large chunk off David's mother colony.

Thanks
Matt

I stand corrected.

BLACK TANG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Who is the 1st owner of the Monster Mash Chalice, Chin Monster from RC OR FnF & what is the lineage, cause really intrested to add on my collections pls make it clear ?

OP
OP
F

fishytyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Who is the 1st owner of the Monster Mash Chalice, Chin Monster from RC OR FnF & what is the lineage, cause really intrested to add on my collections pls make it clear ?

it should be chin monster as the 1st based on what i understand.

Back