True RPEs!!

I was thinkin u were the same guy from SWF but didnt want to ask lol!!!

funny thing about SWF is that i knew i had a screen name from back in the day, but couldn't remember it. I did a search for a few things i ad in some of my old tanks when i lived in MA.

Found my SN and tried about 10 passwords until 1 worked. I think it was the first time i logged in in 4 years. lol
 
So my wife mentioned that i should put a surprise frag in each shipment... I thought about and you know she's always right. lol

There will be a small Zoa frag surprise in each shipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new