Red Dragon

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
6,713
Reaction score
304
Location
Bantam, Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4211_zps586552dc.jpg


IMG_5100.jpg


IMG_5110.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice it's my January purchase, I currently have a IceFire and its 1month old. What would say is best placement? Current low and shaded but I keep seeing mid to high and the same for flow. T5 6x bulbs.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new