ORA Pearlberry

  • Thread starter Thread starter chort55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
107
Location
Flint, MI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Favorite ORA coral.... EVER!

DSCN1128.jpg


IMAG0163.jpg
 
This one has been on my list for a long time. Just got mine last week. what kind of lighting/flow are u giving it?
 
I love the pearlberry. One of the acros that made me want to keep sps. Sad part is I constantly kill them. I've gone thru 4 pieces already. All of them have rtn'd on me overnight. They do well in my tank for a month or two, then overnight all gone.
 
Mine was a brown turd for about a year, until I moved it up high, baked it under my radions, and dosed Zeospur in my tank for a few months.
Now, it's finally starting to look like a beautiful pearlberry.
 
Mine was a brown turd for about a year, until I moved it up high, baked it under my radions, and dosed Zeospur in my tank for a few months.
Now, it's finally starting to look like a beautiful pearlberry.

Are you running a full zeo system?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new