Grapes of Wrath

  • Thread starter Thread starter smoyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smoyer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
246
Reaction score
55
Location
Greenville, South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355489798.721084.jpg

Much much much better in person
 
Nice! Is this acropora grafted, or does it only have a green undertone? I ask because in the original colony picture it looks grafted, while in most other pictures I see it does not look distinctly grafted.
 
This is a really cool colony, im jealous, and yep totally opened this thread NOT expecting it to be about coral haha
 
Tyree grape of wrath is a favia right? I bought off Brent thomann from buffalo area

grapes of wrath is an lps, there is a favia and platygyra

now someone gave the name to an acro? I have to ask where it came from? looks like a calli tort to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new