RMF acid trip Millie

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing has amazing orange and yellow tips but the base always browns out on me.

PICT0043-1_zpscab5d5ef.jpg
 
That pic was about on the sand, I moved it up since and it looks better the more light you give it. I don't have a current pic yet.
 
I have a frag of it and it looks fantastic. I have it in a 12" deep frag tank with a 250 watt radium over the tank. So everything in the tank gets blasted.it is about halfway up in the tank and It is very bright orange and pink. I wish i could get a good photo but i only hve my camera on my phone. It would be an injustice to post a pic of it taken with my phone.
 
I wish someone would post a better pic of this coral than I did, one of the nicest millies I've seen but I can't get a good pic to save my life
 
I had this coral previously but lost it during a recent relocation. I try to save pictures of the original mother colonies whenever I obtain fragments, and I think this picture is Jared's original colony of the Acid Trip ...it was posted on R2R several years back if I recall. :thumb:


 
Wow, awesome man. Thanks for posting it.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new