Another ID needed por favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help!

IMG_20130419_140151_zpsaf78ad44.jpg


IMG_20130419_140224_zps33250bbd.jpg
 
cool piece looks a bit like acropora horrida
 
I was going to say horrida but alot Of
people beat me to it


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yes and this one gives me the itch lol

Ha I will do you a favor and not post the led pic.....:p it is pretty pale in the pics above cause I took the pic under my cheapo two bulb t5:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new