Jason Fox Multi-Color Chalice Frags FOR SALE!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time we ever fragged this chalice.
$299 + $29.99 shipping - 1/2" frag, 1 eye
2 frags available
ships 10 days from payment

Halides
jfoxmulticolor1.jpg


Actinic
jfoxmulticolor.jpg
 
IMO I can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet...... It's been on my mind since this thread has been posted. Holding back..... Holding back...... Might have a PM MondayWWC!

Slow/fast grower? Accepts food 'easily' (mysis)? Low/high light?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new