King Midas

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
30
Location
Brandon, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CIMG6083.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! I'm digging up old photos to post these. I'm glad that you're finding the threads that have already been started to post pictures up rather than start new ones. No point in duplicate threads on the same ID.

20120205_154405.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new