Utter chaos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a frag I got from Joeknowsreefs.
46b20ce9-1180-cafe.jpg
 
Looking good! I wish mine had that black background. Mine's mostly a pastel white color.
 
Thanks! I would like to see pics of other peoples. :)
 
Those are a lot larger than mine. Maybe mine will lighten up as they grow. I now have three polyps total.
 
Oh okay. Yes the plug I have is bigger so they may be the same size.
 
I'm just crossing my fingers they grow TOWARDS the plug and not away form the plug. My rastas did that, very annoying! Wastes a good frag plug. GL with yours! Does it eat anything?
 
WOW! I sold the above frag and got another recently. This one is not as white as in the pic. I have one polyp with three babies. (Its the same as my avatar...for now)

DSC_0027-1.jpg
 
My Utter colony started from a single polyp and the first frag I have made from that colony...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 458
Under actinics..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150531_111213.jpg
    IMG_20150531_111213.jpg
    901 KB · Views: 449

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new