• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$10-$15 Sale - Local Pickup - Roswell, GA

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following frags for sale I was prepping for local frag swaps this year, but I don't see that happening any time soon. :(
I'd prefer a minimum purchase of $20 to reduce number of people I interact with. Located in Roswell, GA. Each $20 or more purchase will also get a frag of red monti cap (if you want it). I've included a couple of pics, but not everything is shown.

7x WWC slimeball - $10 each - Each frag is at least 1-2" tall and many are branching. Very easy to grow SPS.
1 x WWC Green birdsnest - 1" frag - $15
1x WWC Purple birdsnest - 1" frag - $15

1 x WWC GSP (has white "eye's")- $15
1 x no name GSP (pictured) - $10
1 x Radioactive dragon eyes zoas- $15
1 x Purple passion paly - $10 (1 polyp)
2 x Purple passion paly - $15 (2 polyps)
1 x Tyree blood red cyphastrea - $10 (It's browned out currently from too much light)
IMG_7879.jpg
July11th corals (7 of 7).jpg July11th corals (5 of 7).jpg July11th corals (4 of 7).jpg July11th corals (1 of 7).jpg

Last edited:

rgunn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These all still available? I’m in Acworth so not terribly far!

OP
OP
Cook

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes everything is still available. Let me know what you are interested in.

rgunn1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in a slimeball and purple birds nest frag (and the free monti cap).

OP
OP
Cook

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple Birdsnest, radioactive dragon eyes, one WWC Slimeball, and 1 Red Montipora cap sold. Thanks @rgunn1! Nice to meet you.

OP
OP
Cook

Cook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do and welcome to R2R! I edited the original post to reflect what's still available. The zoas I would need to frag. I planned to do that already, along with some others, this weekend for an upcoming local event. I have two of the Slimeballs left.

jamesvuu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, happy to be here. I'll take the no name GSP, a slimeball, and the purple passion paly. I live near Movie Tavern off of 92. When are you available to meet?

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back