• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$100 SPS Coral Frag Pack - Green Slimer, TSA Bill Murray, Blueberry Stylo, ORA Hawkins Enchinata. Local Pick Up Only - Tampa, FL

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ctnguye3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to trim down my reef tank, my SPS are taking over and I'm running out of space. I'm selling a SPS Pack, asking for $100 for ALL. This includes the following SPS below.

The (3) Green Slimers, some are really long, about 4 inches. And some of have multiple branches. You're ll get 3 below.
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 48 06 PM.jpg

Another Green Slimer, this one has multiple branches.
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 49 31 PM (1).jpg

(2) Large size frags of Bill Murray with multiple branches on both, just one this size usually go for more than the price of the SPS pack I'm asking for.
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 47 57 PM.jpg

a Large size frag of Blueberry Stylo, this is about 4 inches with multiple branches
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 56 11 PM.jpg

A small size ORA Hawkins Enchinata
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 51 13 PM (1).jpg

I will also throw in a free birds nest (not pictured) in this pack.

In total, you're getting 8 frags + 1 free birds nest, thats about $11 per frag and these aren't small tiny frags, the ones you see circle in blue are the actual frags you're getting. Almost all my corals were originally purchased from reputable dealers (Unique Corals, TopShelfAquatics or World Wide Corals). All SPS were purchased as frags and pest free. Selling to help fund my hobby, not trying to make a business out of this. If you have any questions, please let me know. I have no experience in shipping corals so local pick up only (Tampa, FL). I rather sell this as a package and not separate them, I can cut up some new frags if you prefer to purchase ones individually.

Below is the mother colony of the ORA Hawkins Enchinata and NOT for sale, I wanted to show a better representation of the frag you'll be getting once it's grows since it's the smallest of the frag included in this SPS pack.

ORA Hawkins Enchinata mother colony, NOT for sale.
Photo Oct 21 2023, 4 51 34 PM.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ctnguye3

ctnguye3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry lol, yes this would have sold already if I ship, had some offers but just not willing to take the chance, I have no experience shipping livestock.

This pack is still available for local pickup.

OP
OP
ctnguye3

ctnguye3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, sorry all sold. I'll bring back this thread when they grow enough for me to cut and sell. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back