• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

135 Gallon tank, stand and canopy for sale

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
135 gallon glass aquarium, stand and canopy for sale. Tank is drilled and has overflow and 2 returns. Top of tank has glass brace across middle. Wooden stand with 2 doors. Canopy is a wood Hamilton MH/T5 combo with 3x175W MH plus 2 165W T5 bulbs. Includes ballasts. Will throw in older sump, skimmer and Iwaki 40RLT pump (needs new seals). Took tank down several months ago in prep for a larger tank. Pickup only. PM with any questions. Asking $600.

tankpic.jpg

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
135 gallon glass aquarium, stand and canopy for sale. Tank is drilled and has overflow and 2 returns. Top of tank has glass brace across middle. Wooden stand with 2 doors. Canopy is a wood Hamilton MH/T5 combo with 3x175W MH plus 2 165W T5 bulbs. Includes ballasts. Will throw in older sump, skimmer and Iwaki 40RLT pump (needs new seals). Took tank down several months ago in prep for a larger tank. Pickup only. PM with any questions. Asking $600.

tankpic.jpg
What would be the dimensions on the 135 tank alone?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back