• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

15 Gallon Jellyfish Tank with chiller and extras

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All, Selling my old jellyfish tank as I recently upgraded to a larger tank.
This is a cherry 15-gallon tank that can be used for a wide variety of jellies, but not sea nettles or larger jellyfish.
Would keep small species in only as the current pump/ layout will not support the lift necessary to keep the jellies in motion.
Comes with a chiller, remote, power adapter, 2 additional pumps, led remote, bio balls and sponge, water siphon (for cleaning and water changes) turkey baster for feeding, and acrylic sponge. All you need to do is plug in the system and cycle the tank. Complete plug and play.
One quick call out is a small chip at the top of the tank, but nothing impacts structure integrity or ability to hold water.
This blemish is considered and reflected in the price.
Please reach out to me with further questions
Located in 07003, will ship sorry not looking for trades at the moment only cash

IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2415.jpg IMG_2411.jpg IMG_2273.jpg IMG_2274.jpg

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Specifications:

15 Gallons

Supports 15 small-medium Moon jellyfish

18W x 10D x 24H

12 Volts DC (Low energy consumption)

RubyU235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, Selling my old jellyfish tank as I recently upgraded to a larger tank.
This is a cherry 15-gallon tank that can be used for a wide variety of jellies, but not sea nettles or larger jellyfish.
Would keep small species in only as the current pump/ layout will not support the lift necessary to keep the jellies in motion.
Comes with a chiller, remote, power adapter, 2 additional pumps, led remote, bio balls and sponge, water siphon (for cleaning and water changes) turkey baster for feeding, and acrylic sponge. All you need to do is plug in the system and cycle the tank. Complete plug and play.
One quick call out is a small chip at the top of the tank, but nothing impacts structure integrity or ability to hold water.
This blemish is considered and reflected in the price.
Please reach out to me with further questions
Located in 07003, will ship sorry not looking for trades at the moment only cash

IMG_2417.jpg IMG_2415.jpg IMG_2411.jpg IMG_2273.jpg IMG_2274.jpg
That’s pretty dope

J_ryan_95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Specifications:

15 Gallons

Supports 15 small-medium Moon jellyfish

18W x 10D x 24H

12 Volts DC (Low energy consumption)
I realize this is an older post, but I dont see this item marked as sold. I was wondering if it was still available? Thank you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back