15% off Sitewide + Black Friday Early Access

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Oh no I meant like will there be a limited quantity that will be on sale. Like it's whatever percentage off but only to the first 10 buyers.

We are only doing one like that this year for an early bird special tomorrow and we will have 12 available.

No games or gimmicks for Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. All the offers will be clearly communicated (we hope) on their respective landing pages.

Next year... we may do more. ;)

But this year I can say with absolute certainty that we have more deals than we've ever done for BF/CM in the 8 1/2 years I've been with the company. We hope that they'll be something for everyone this year, not just expensive stuff.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Turns out the week before Thanksgiving is a pretty decent time to plan a reef ... and you guys had all of my preferred list in one order, so thanks!

~Bruce

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Turns out the week before Thanksgiving is a pretty decent time to plan a reef ... and you guys had all of my preferred list in one order, so thanks!

~Bruce

Thank you so much for shopping with us, Bruce! So... what'd ya get? ;)

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Is it Friday yet?

giphy.gif

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much for shopping with us, Bruce! So... what'd ya get? ;)

Most of the ingredients to (hopefully!) do up a 65 gallon reef up right. Reef Octopus skimmer, Maxspect Gyre, CPR HOB refugium, pump for the sump, salt, sand, piping (some of the pricier items not covered by the 15%, as already discounted?, but many were...) . . . and a bit of education along the way.

Sump will have to be DIY'ed from a 20L, as the stand I have won't allow anything much taller. (Hard ceiling at 18") As it stands, I'm going to have to take a door or two off the thing to get the 20 under the DT!

Excited about this project, I am!

~B.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
We got in at 7 am PST this morning! Give us a ring now: 1-800-566-FISH (3474)

Done. Got my order in. Apex, 10g top off reservoir and bubble magus curve 5. Ordered more than I had intended to but it was all stuff I was going to get eventually so I figured I might as well get it while it's on sale. And I got a free t-shirt. :)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Done. Got my order in. Apex, 10g top off reservoir and bubble magus curve 5. Ordered more than I had intended to but it was all stuff I was going to get eventually so I figured I might as well get it while it's on sale. And I got a free t-shirt. :)

Excellent! I like having a snazzy ATO reservoir myself. ;) The Curve 5 is one of our most popular skimmers—you will not be disappointed. There are some things I want to buy, too... gotta let our customers shop first, of course. lol Feel free to send any pics of you and your new goodies to [email protected]. Thanks again for shopping MD and happy holidays!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Black Friday: The Wait is Over!

You've been waiting all year for this!

Don't miss HUGE once-a-year savings on thousands of your favorite aquarium supplies!

And, of course, if you have questions about the hobby or any of the items we carry, by all means reply to this post or give us a ring today at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) so we can help!

:D

Marine Depot

PS: We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just bought Aqua 40w UV sterilizer, 2 Apex Cables, Calibration Fluid, Poly Filters and Carbon! Black Friday Coupon saved me $77! :)

Those are substantial savings! Thank you for choosing MD! We are happy to hear you were able to take advantage of so many of our BF specials!

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Got delivery 1 of 2 today. My Apex! Yay! Well yay was my initial emotion. Then I started installing it. Holy cow! Marine Depot if you had a side business where people could pay to have someone come out and set this thing up I would so have payed for it. It's a beast. Took me half the day and I've finally got it to where my equipment is running at least. I'll work on all the fancy configurations tomorrow...or maybe the next day. But I'm excited to see what all it can do. Anyway, thanks for the speedy delivery. :)

Yay, Santa came early
1448951707144.jpg

My set up. I have it propped behind the tank. This is the point where things get complicated.
1448951718557.jpg

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Got delivery 1 of 2 today. My Apex! Yay! Well yay was my initial emotion. Then I started installing it. Holy cow! Marine Depot if you had a side business where people could pay to have someone come out and set this thing up I would so have payed for it. It's a beast. Took me half the day and I've finally got it to where my equipment is running at least. I'll work on all the fancy configurations tomorrow...or maybe the next day. But I'm excited to see what all it can do. Anyway, thanks for the speedy delivery. :)

Yay, Santa came early
1448951707144.jpg

My set up. I have it propped behind the tank. This is the point where things get complicated.
1448951718557.jpg
Good job on that board, just need to make some holes for cable management and you should be good to go

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back