15% OFF Spring Sale! You could save up to 25% ON EVERYTHING! This Weekend ONLY! Starts Saturday at 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Spring is here, and so is the Unique Corals Spring Holiday Weekend Sale!

Save 15% off of EVERYTHING in our inventory, starting Saturday at 12:01AM! Sale ends midnight on Sunday (that's 12:00AM Monday, if you're really splitting hairs)!

We're stocked with all sorts of awesome corals, including amazing maricultured Acros, awesome LPS, crazy Zoas, SPS frags, Ricordea...all sorts of stuff! And, we'll be adding more cool stuff throughout the weekend, so keep checking back for the latest and greatest additions to our selection!

When you check out, be sure to enter the coupon code "spring15off", and your discount will automatically be calculated into your total!

With our automatic 10% discount if you purchase $250 or more of livestock, and the discount code, you can save up to 25% off! :wink:

And, you'll receive FREE Fed Ex shipping if you order $200 or more of corals from us!

Remember, you must use the coupon code "spring15off" in order to receive your discount!

Enjoy shopping!

Joseph Caparatta and Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even with my coupon i still sepnd the same amount... :/ was going to spend 300 and used the code and it went back to 308.. after tax so whats the point of coupon! :(

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
even with my coupon i still sepnd the same amount... :/ was going to spend 300 and used the code and it went back to 308.. after tax so whats the point of coupon! :(

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, we can't overcome the government wanting their fair share. We certainly hope that the discount helped a little bit, but I feel your pain! We do appreciate your taking the time to shop with us. Hope we get the chance to serve you!

Regards,

Scott

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I had $300 in my cart and it was $249 after coupon and tax. Are you sure you put the correct coupon code in and recalced the total.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back